Watch How You Can Add 30+ Security Layers To Protect Your WP Sites...
And add all of them with just 3 clicks...
Get $5 Discount By Using The FB Share Button Upon Checkout.
HURRY This $5 Discount Ends On Midnight EST:
- Test the "anyone can register" option is active.
- Test the user with username "admin" exists.
- Test the error message on failed login attempts.
- Test for the prefix of the wordpress table.
- Test that general debug mode is active.
- Test your install.php file is accessible via HTTP on the default location.
- Test your upgrade.php file is accessible via HTTP on the default location.
- Check if plugins/themes file editor is enabled.
- Check if uploads folder is browsable by browsers.
- Check if Windows Live Writer link is present in pages' header data.
- Test that WordPress core is up to date.
- Test the plugins are up to date.
- Test that themes are up to date.
- Test the server response headers contain detailed PHP version info.
- Test that expose_php PHP directive is turned off.
- Test the salts and keys have proper values.
- Test the strength of WordPress database password.
- Test that database debug mode is enabled.
- Check if display_errors PHP directive is turned off.
- Block Threshold
- Email Threshold
- Blocked Message
- Test your wp-config.php file has the right permissions (chmod) set.
- Test your register_globals PHP directive is turned off.
- Test the PHP safe mode is disabled.
- Test the allow_url_include PHP directive is turned off.
- Test if MySQL server is connectable from outside with the WP user.
- Test your wp-config.php can be accessed via HTTP.
- Protect Login form with captcha
- Enter Captcha Text
- Email when Ip blocked
- Notification Email
- Banned Message
- Email on hack attempt
- Ban IP Threshold